28 Feb Tea matcha truffle o terejillo
Posted at 10:09h in Sin categoría
TEA MATCHA TRUFFLE O TEREJILLO
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING DIFFICULTY: LOW
White chocolate (Turín) – 240 mL
Cream of beat (Ambiante) – 800mL
Green matcha tea or terejillo – 1 ½ teaspoonful
- In a bowl put 200g of white chocolate in small pieces.
- Heat to low heat the 80 ml of cream to beat and turn off before that breaks to a boil and put in a container with the chocolate.
- With a globe beater mix fast until you have a consistency liquid and without lumps.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoonful of matcha tea or terejillo mix until all integrate homogeneousl.
- Cover with paper film, paste ton the surface of chocolate and let on the fridge for at least one hour.
- Once spent the time of rest, with a spoon make the balls.
- In a plate put matcha or terejillo to coat the balls. You can use cocoa, coconut or melted withe chocolate to cover them.